letters to a

i. dear a,

i'll have you know that i saw you today,
and i'll have you know that your face burnt itself into me



ii. dear a,

your angles and corners would mix greatly with my curves
(and by greatly i mean awkwardly, and by that i mean perfectly)




iii. dear a,

your face just seems to keep coming back for more,
and i'm running out of that




iv. dear a,

i don't know what is happening,
but i hope it's going to break me (because i need that)




v. a,

i honestly don't give a fuck about you anymore




vi. dear a,

maybe i do love some of you after all.
(because my bipolar disorder and your schizophrenia get along greatly)




vii. dear a,

i'm going to be perfect
it won't be easy
and it will be your fault




viii. a,

i honestly don't know why i even bother thinking about you




ix. dear a,

you are the soundtrack to my life's soundtrack.




x. dear a,

i love everything you do
have hope




xi. a,

i forgot how you're supposed to make me feel




xii. dear a,

i remembered
and it's completely amazing




xiii. dear a,

when i meet you i'm going to take your hand
and i hope you won't mind when i forget to let go.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen